12826847

How can my neighbour have printout of a PNC identification

How can my neighbour have printout of a PNC identification certificate with my information?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My convictions were as a juvenile and my neighbour is using them in a small claim against me over a fence he is claiming that my children and I have damaged. Is he allowed to use this information dating back some 33 years ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How do you know he has a print out?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He has included a copy in his bundle of evidence passed to both the court and myself.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Has he made any allegations against you previously?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many! Myself and family have lived next door to him since August 2006. He has from about 2007 accused my children of damaging his fence and threatened to make me pay for a replacement. To complicate the situation, there are restrictive covenants in place and rights of way.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is the first small claim he has brought against me however he has over the years brought claims against previous owners of property as well as all other neighbours adjoining his property.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Have you made any allegations against him?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had to call the police on a number of occasions and have supported another neighbour as a witness to an assult. Unfortunately the CPS had decided to drop both cases.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I can't immediately see how he could have got your convictions. They would have been shown to him if he was a defendant and you were the accuser but not until it actually went to court.The fact that you have been the subject of allegations should not have led to him having your PNC.He may have heard on the grapevine that you have convictions but he should not have a full copy.That said, I wouldn't worry. No court is going to take any notice of convictions 33 years old.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.Regards
Jason
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem and all the best. Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/