12826847

Please help me because I have a very big problem I and my

hello please help me because I have a very big problem I and my ex-partner parted and dwell separately. At the moment, we rent an apartment jointly both are on the rental agreement to share fees for rent and rachunki.Kaucja for the apartment is paid in full by me. A week ago, my ex-partner drank too much alcohol, began to destroy property of the apartment that I do not got the return of the deposit, was very aggressive towards me, I called the police and was arrested a day, now has a restraining order to the apartment and contact with me. I can not allow for deduction of my deposit fees repairs caused by his apartment and fetch his rentu part of which is not paid for this miesiac.Jestesmy both answer the charges evenly for and taking care of the house. I am a victim of physical and verbal abuses on his part, and I can also pay extra financial for his aggressive behavior. Currently, this is the last month for this apartment to 17.6.2016 because I'm moving out and he also. Please help me what to do because I was nervous and worried about each other and flat. Thank you Lena
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Im asking about deposit for this flat. This deposit all I payed. we are both on the tenancy agreement We share half to half rent and bills, now when we will move out before 17/6/2016 and we will seprate now I want get back my full deposit for this flat because not I made destruction in flat only my expartner and he still doesnt pay his half rent for this month.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
In my opinion my expartner should repair i pay for all destruction which he done in this flat and should pay his half rent and bills too.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
could You Jo C. give me answer on writing please, because i dont speak anglish fluently. Thank You very much Lena.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.
is there damage?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
the broken window panel curtains and broken toilet needs to be replaced
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.
Then the landlord is entitled to deduct from your deposit. There is no way around it. I realise that you say that your husband is responsible which is fine but that isn't the landlord's problem.You could recover by suing your husband if he is the cause of this damage or at least it happened when you did not live at the property.Sorry if that is bad news.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
This is not only my husband, ex-partner, and he did the damage in the apartment last Friday and on the tenancy agreement and we are both financially he should be held accountable for the destruction of not I. And what about rent for this month because he dont payed his half still.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.
You are still liable for rent and for damage if you are on the tenancy agreement.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Im very sad because not this answer II expected, I am the victim and the victim of physical and verbal abuses on his part. Please tell me where I go and what affair wear against him.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.
possibly. You are still liable to the landlord for the reasons above.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.
You are locked into a contract with the landlord and your disputes with your husband do not changed that.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 months ago.
I'm happy to continue with this but please rate my answer.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice