chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I own deeded fishing rights to a 10 acre pond I have 5

I own deeded fishing rights to a 10 acre pond I have 5 deeded rights of way,1 has been taken
away to form a multimillion pound development what should I do regarding a valuation figure for compensation
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I would suggest that you contact the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors to perform a valuation of the site.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.if you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This has been done by the developers chartered surveyor they have offered me 48k?
It may be worth getting your own surveyor to carry out another survey or obtain another couple of surveys and then take the average of the 3 and use as a negotiationg point.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In my mind I hoped of a possible development value which, would I be right in asking the developer to pay for 3 independent valuations
There is a lossibility this can be negotiated however, it would be subject to satisfactory grant of planning and only if the developer agrees.I would strongly suggest you employ a solicotor to negotiate the terms for you.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The site is occupied by Tesco and others they claim they did not no about my rights and put the entrance over it. The site is part of a 270 million development and the developers blame the lawyers not doing due diligence
Even more of a reason you should enplot a solicitor to negotiate for you.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.kind regards