12826847

My daughter is 19yrs old ,and she has a choice of two places

Customer Question

Hi,my daughter is 19yrs old ,and she has a choice of two places for respite ,also increasing into I dependant living,the social services told her its her choice which one she decides on,.then the one she decides on they'd over rule her decision,and now I'm in a d bate with them,I have no support to argue this case,can you help, please.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion firstWhat reason has been given for the refusal?