12826847

Alex, My name is***** have a question about trees and

Customer Question

Hi Alex, My name is***** have a question about trees and boundaries. Our neighbour has a number of trees originally planted by him on his side of but close to the property boundary. Over time the trees have grown and he has moved the fence around the tree trunks so that the fence is now, I would say up to a foot, onto our side of the boundary curving from the two corner posts. We have mentioned this problem to him and he is of the opinion that because we have not complained about this earlier that this fence line is in effect the new boundary between the properties. What is our position in this regard, what are our rights?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nicola, I am happy to wait for your response.
Paul
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thanks for asking for me.What is it you want to achieve?Alex