75100385

I live in a house which backs on to sheltered accommodation.

I live in a house which backs on to sheltered accommodation. Until about 6 years ago I could enter my property by the rear gate. Security doors have been put up for the residents but I don't have a code so I can no longer enter my property at the rear. Obviously I can still access it at the front. The council say I don't have right of way over their property, but for the past 30 years there has been access and now there isn't. What is the situation please.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. Please can you tell me how long you have worked there and whether you have an employment contract. Please can you also advise whether you provided the necessary documentation to cover your sickness.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry. I sent you that response by accident. This is not my area so I will opt out for another expert.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK I'll wait
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Have they given any reason why you have been using it for 30 years and are only now saying you dont have access?Alex
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience