12826847

My name is***** I need your advice on a matter that involves

Customer Question

Hi my name is*****
I need your advice on a matter that involves Dart Charges.
I have been charged £229 for unpaid crossing charges on 12-01-2016 i did cross over and back on this day the reason i am asking your advice is i have had an account with the Dart Charges since Feb 2015 and there is still money in this account.
The only thing i did was changed my car and i forgot to change the registration till the 13-01-2016 one day after i used the crossing.
I phone the Department of Transport and all i was told is you have to pay,
Can you help me.
Thank You *****
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry. I responded by accident. This is not my area so I will opt out for another expert.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Roy my name is ***** ***** I will help you.If you forgot to change your registration number how would they know you had an account please?Alex