12826847

I have been arrested child images. If the case goes to court

I have been arrested for downloading child images. If the case goes to court I would like to know that if I move to a different address will the new address be the one given in court. I do not want my current address to be published as I want to protect my wife and family
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but it will.The court will have to be aware of your address and that will need to be the one at which you actually live. There may well be a condition of residence.I'm very sorry but there is no way around it. The Court will need to know your actual address and it will be read out in court.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Due to difficulties at home I will be moving to a new address and will inform the police before I am charged. I have got to return to the police station in August to hear what action will be taken. If I am charged to appear in court which address will be read out in court, my current address or the new oneI
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
The address at which you live at the time of the appearance.