12826847

I was a victim of soca and had property confiscated 20/1/10I

Customer Question

Hi I was a victim of soca and had property confiscated 20/1/10I was very ill at the time and since with CNS brain symptoms I depended on advise from QC I have now discovered that under DDA case law I should not have been taken to court as Nissa were guilty under DDA by not making changes in policy to accommodate me IE re I u c I was unable to be interviewed due to strokeI lost £3.7million now discovered via caselaw soca illegally sold property outside u.k. They also have divided balance of £1.5million with Nissa moj and soca. Scandalous. Can you advise action to take against Home Office?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How much are you seeking to claim please?Alex