12826847

I did resurfacing work company in 2010. I am still haven't

Customer Question

I did resurfacing work for a company in 2010. I am still haven't got the full payment.
In 2010 I sent the invoice. Then a statement, then called at the office.
He said the company he was working for went bust and we would get our money but might have to wait a while.
I said that was ok. This was October 2010. April 2011 after calling him and going up to the office he gave us £1,000. I said he could give us so much a month. But it didn't happen. 23rd December 2011 I got another payment of £500, 16th February 2012 £500, 26th September 2012 £500 and 7th January 2013 £500, This was the last payment he made.
He still owes us £1911.11. I have phoned, Called into his office and sent statements.
I sent him a letter at the beginning of this month telling him I had to seek legal advice and would be taking further action to retrieve the outstanding amount. I sent it by recorded delivery. Now I don't know what to do next, he still hasn't contacted me.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Please can you tell me whether he has responded to your recent contact?