chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

MY CONCRETE GRAVEL BOARDS HAVE BROKEN AT THE ENDS THAT SLOT

MY CONCRETE GRAVEL BOARDS HAVE BROKEN AT THE ENDS THAT SLOT INTO MY CONCRETE FENCE POSTS .ALSO THE POSTS ARE BEING PUSHED BY AN OLD ROTTEN SHED IN MY NEIGHBORS GARDEN. I HAVE POSTED A POLITE LETTER THROUGH THEIR LETTER BOX NEARLY 2 WEEKS AGO BUT HAVE NOT HAD A REPLY FROM THEM.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I would suggest that you obtain some quotation for the works to be carried out and then send these to your neighbour requesting that they pay for or contribute towards the cost. You should request a reply within 14 days, failing which you will have the work carried out and recover the same from them.If they do not repay then you may have to issue proceedings to recover the costs incurred.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.Kind regards,