chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I want to verify a solicitors firm in beijing china ..how do

i want to verify a solicitors firm in beijing china ..how do i do this
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.
Hi What is the name of the law firm?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Gohin Lan Law Firm
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't have any address details or telephone numbers only an email address
I have tried on the ACLA website and have been unable to find any specific details.You will need to contact the All China Lawyers Association (ACLA) and ask them to confirm the credentials of the firm.I would strongly suggest you do not part with any money until the firms credentials have been verified.You can find a link to the ACLA here: http://www.acla.org.cn/I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.Kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you , your reply has made me very suspicious , as I believe I may be a victim of a scam , and have unwittingly already part with a lot of cash, so now at a loss what to do and where to go.
I went on the web site you suggested and found it very confusing,
I would suggest that you contact the Police at this stage and file a report.I am sorry to hear that you may have been the victim of a scam.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.Kind regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where do I go for help
How much could it cost me
How long would it take
What are chances of me getting my money back
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I am going to discuss all this with my sister , which I should have done at the very beginning, I feel so stupid, it is totally out of character,
I would suggest you contact the local police who may be able to assist.Good luck!!