chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

A man that I know has recently changed his telephone

A man that I know has recently changed his telephone councelling website. He now says there is no charge for the service but donations will be appreciated 10% of which will go to a local charity in his village, which I know doesn't exist. I have grave concerns that he is using the site to find troubled ladies whom he can then prey upon sexually.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Have you reported the matter to the police? If not, i would suggest you do so.The police may not do anything until he actually commits an offence.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.kind regards
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's my whole point, it will be too late once he commits an offence! Is there anything I can do in respect to the website?
You could report it to the charities commission and police.
Save for that, i am of the opinion that you can not do much more.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.kind regards