chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Am currently waiting on the home office derivative visa, my

Am currently waiting on the home office for my derivative visa, my two children are British citizen age 11 and 3 years. Am marry to a British citizen but separate due to violent domestic violence ... Am about to be homeless and am not receiving any help what can I do..
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

What exactly is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
chatham-chamberOnline now
Am currently waiting on the home office...

What permission do you currently have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do u mean

I am confused as to what your question is. Please elaborate,.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The council refuse to pay my housing benefit because I was not entitle to public funding... I was uproot out of London with my two children who are both British passport holder they were born in this country... To get away from my husband who was very abuseive to me... The landlord is evicting me and I don't know ,!what and whom to turn to

Unfortunately, although your children are British, you are the applicant. Unless you have the correct permission to be in the UK, you will not be eligible for any benefits.

At this stage, I would suggest that you chase the UK Home Office for a decision on your application.

I hope this helps. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

If your landlord evicts you, you should be able to claim for emergency housing from your local council.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even thou am marry to a British citizen and my daughter is in full time education and subject to domestic voilebe

Yes even if you are subject to domestic violence.

I would suggest that you contact an organisation such as crossing bridged who provide outreach services. Further details can be found on the following link:

http://www.berkshirewomensaid.org.uk/bwa-provides-help-domestic-abuse/outreach-services/

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I don't understand when I was given birth to to my son in 2013 I got two and a half year leave to remain with the condition I live a further 10!year before I can get my indefinite , my partner got his indefinite because of family types , once he got through the violence got worst it affect my application in the home office... I am the soul cater of the children with parental responsibilities dad is not in VoLTE with the children we r still married but separate the restriction was lift before am not in London anymore, where do I go with my children ...... It not fare they gave in his paper he is free to claim and am struggling with his children help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I got the two and half year in 2013 the home office said they give me under the basic I. Have a child and am responsible for child and I got family tye, on the document they also said they can't ask my daughter to leave the country so why having me hanging in the box with two small children age 3 and 11 years

It would be difficult for me to comment without having sight of your file.

Kind regards,

chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience: LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)