12826847

Good afternoon IM appearing in court this coming Thursday

Good afternoon
IM appearing in court this coming Thursday 26th and will be disqualified from driving.
my question is .. " Can I insure my vehicle in my name and have a named driver third party cover to take me and collect me from work
Sean
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No. If you are banned then you cannot be insured as they would be insuring you to do something unlawful.What you can do though is insure that third party as the main policy holder to drive you to work and anywhere else that you like. Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No...
that's fine Jo and thank you for your answer.
not really sure how to make sure this site doesn't remove any further monies from my account as I'm satisfied with your answer.
perhaps you could direct or advise
Sean
And thank you again
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
We are never involved in that side of things but if you email customer services on***@******.*** they can do that for you.All the best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Worries Jo
thank you again for your prompt ending to those unqualified advisors (Well meaning as they may be) lol
Sean
Have a great day !
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem and all the best. Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/