75100385

If I was arrested in 1997, charged, and then everything was

Customer Question

If I was arrested in 1997, charged, and then everything was thrown out due to false claims, will there still be any record of arrest etc on the PNC?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

The Police have a detailed PNC. There is the one available for Court which ONLY reprimands, cautions, convictions etc.

There is a secondary PNC which Police use for Court which shows everything, ie even is a case is dismissed.

But in terms of what is disclosed ie on a DBS (ex CRB) check etc, then it would only be anything which you have been convicted etc, so this one wont show in 1997

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/