75100385

Expert advice with time share! How to sell if it is in

expert advice with time share! How to sell if it is in perpituity!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you advise me the best way to get rid of my time share which is in perpituity, Have had it up for sale for two
years with no success .
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ah I see. Sadly you are not the first person to ask and wont be the last on here.I assume there is no termination clause, unless you die?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Its bad news then I am afraid - sadly you are liable for life. There is a test case shortly to go through the High Court regarding these and the points based system.But as it stands if you are tied in for life then the only way you can get out of it is to sell, or when you die.There is no other legal way out of it I am afraid.There are lots of people who have asked about this online here and sadly the answer is exactly the same. Unless the test case proves positive you are tied in for life.I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I presume my son will then be responsible for it when we die.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No, when you die the contract ends, no one else can be responsible (assuming he didnt sign up for timeshare)Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
could you send me the results of the court test case!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Once its published yes, but it may be a few years away. These things take time sadly.Can I clarify anything else for you?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks, ***** ***** we thought our son would be responsible.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy at least there is some good news.If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance! Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excellent advice thank you even if was bad news.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thanks and good luck. Please do remember to rate.........