75100385

I have sold a car on Ebay the winner after initial contact

I have sold a car on Ebay the winner after initial contact to collect and pay iis now not answering
to phone or mail. Is this as I understand a legaly binding contrat can I pursue him in the small claims court
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do you know his name and address please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - good then as you say this is a legally binding contract. You would indeed be able to issue a small claim assuming that the value is £10,000 or less.You could do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.ukCan I clarify anything for you about this today please? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you I just wish to clarify the legal side, and make a bit of trouble for him now he messed me about so much.
Greta service I will use again.
jon
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Happy to help Jon. If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok no problem
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.