12826847

I made an order resin coated drive from Angel Coatings

Customer Question

I made an order for a resin coated drive from Angel Coatings Shanklin IOW on 10th May and paid a deposit on my credit card of £1475. Realising that the cost was far too high I cancelled the order at 9a.m on the 11th by Email and received confirmation that the deposit would be refunded in 10 days.
I have received no such refund either to me directly or as a refund on my credit card.
I have phoned the company 3 times to speak to Simon Regan (the Manager) and each time he was unavailable but I was assured by staff that he would be asked to call me.
I have had no call.
They have provided no service except for the pushy sales pitch which I stupidly fell for, no survey had been done and I thought I was entitled to an immediate refund of the deposit.
I now don't know how to move on with this matter
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Have they confirmed whether the deposit has actually been processed as yet or did their email only state that your deposit would be refunded?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have they confirmed whether the deposit has actually been processed as yet or did their email only state that your deposit would be refunded?