75100385

Yesterday I was told I could use the small claims court to

Yesterday I was told I could use the small claims court to pursue a non paying auction winner. I now have a couple of follow up questions to answer.

Hello and thanks for asking for me.

What is it you would like to know?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yesterday you told me that I could use small claims to follow up a non paying winner I wondered if I resold the motor could I still use it to claim for items that have arrisen from non payment

Yes. You could claim for any price difference together with associated costs with that new listing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just that I have had to re-insure the car to keep it legal as it ran out and that was a cost and I did not know about the price differance issue

Well you can only claim the time difference, not the whole year.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK but with a classic car insurance it is on the car not like a normal one so what ever the time when the car goes its over even a couple of weeeks out of the year

Sure. But you cant claim the whole year, only the period for which it is needed. You could try and claim the whole year but I dont think it could be totally recoverable.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it does looks like I re-list the car and get rid as he is not going to pay then do him on loss of wages 4 hours when he never showed and the insurance and any price differance is that OK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry my typing is not good

Yes that is fine,

Does that clarify? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you very helpful. I like this service

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance! Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no problem

Thanks. Alex