How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31896
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son has encroached 60cm onto s neighbours right of way,

Customer Question

my son has encroached 60cm onto his neighbours right of way, the neighbour still as 2 meters to get passed with barrow access, what can this cost him if it goes to court
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Is this a boundary fence or something that has been established?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is an extension on his kitchen, a utility room, over the right of way line 60cm x 2.4meters