12826847

Neighbour grew a climber on the wall and roof of my single

Customer Question

Neighbour grew a climber on the wall and roof of my single story extension.Although they removed it when I requested it the remains of the plant are still embedded in the brickwork,under the eaves and on the wall.It penetrated under a lead flashing causing it to detach itself.It caused paint blistering on the inside of the wall following a heavy rain.They are refusing to take responsibility over this.
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Have you paid out the money for the repairs already? Do you have any invoice for the monies paid? Kind regards AJ

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do you know the cost of fixing it please?