Ask a Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Is it just completing form N265 you are completing at this stage?Alex
This is a disclosure LIST, so you dont have to send every document at this stage.
But you need to have on the disclosure list:
1) the documents on which he relies; and
2) documents which adversely affect his own case;
3) documents which adversely affect another party’s case; or
4) support another party’s case
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
No. You send the disclosure list to the other side and the Court.
You only actually physically disclose documents which you are going to rely on in Court and to the other side. This will usually be in the form of witness statement with exhibits.
He - means the other side.
1) yes if its a contract claim this is a disclosebale document
2) If YOU have documents which are harmful to your case or help the other side then these are discloseable documents as well.
But at this stage you only provide a list of documents - nothing more.
Does that clarify?Alex
Correct you do not have to have them, its up to you.
You can request documents from the other side too.
Evidence you have you dont send them at this stage, you just LIST what you have.
Correct - thats because you only tick items you DIDN'T search.
No - you just list them. You dont need to separate into categories like above.
And you. Alex