I have recently dabbled in Guardianship with Camelot

I have recently dabbled in Guardianship with Camelot Property Management Ltd. I was appalled by the place that they had rented to me and therefore moved out within two days. I had a phone call with the property manager who agreed that I should receive all of my money back from the company.
Prior to me moving in I had signed the agreement to move in my a certain day and when it came to it Camelot were unable to move me in that day. As compensation they agreed to pay for a moving van for the following day and as long as I received a receipt would pay it back in full.
I have now received MOST of the money back for the actual let but it was missing £70. I have yet to receive the £210 back from the rental van hire. I have sent three emails with the receipt of the rental van and received no contact back from Camelot. So as well as not being able to move me in when agreed they have also not paid me back my money. It has now been a month and still no word.
I'd also like to point out that I have photographic proof of mold in the room they were renting to me and also that there was no heating in a large building with single glazed windows, both of which are category 1 health hazards for any rental or letting property.
What can I do now?
Expert:  Ash replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

On what basis are they refusing to give you back the £210 and £70?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
They have not responded to any of my emails that I have sent them, as I said I have received the majority of the money back but not £70. What I 'Could' be is the fire safety equipment that I was charged for when moving in, however as discussed on the phone with the property manager he agreed to give me ALL the money back. I have sent three emails but received no response
Expert:  Ash replied 4 months ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience