75100385

I had a bill from BT That was incorrect i have attached the

Customer Question

hi
i had a bill from BT That was incorrect i have attached the lnfo they sent along with the online cancellation of this debt,
Please Find below information I hold, I am awaiting a return call from my solicitor with view to taking action against you despite my many attempts to stop you trying to extort money
Mr ***** *****
BT Ref:(###) ###-####
Date 23/05/2016
Dear Mr Jones,
We've passed your debt of £17.38 to a debt collection agency.
We've sent you several reminders but you still haven't paid us what you owe. So we've now passed your debt to CCSCollect, an authorised debt collection agency and member of the Credit Services Association (CSA) who will get in touch with you about paying it off.
We've also added a charge of 25%, included in the outstanding balance above, to cover the cost of us handing over the debt.
If you want to stop this going any further:
• visit CCSCollect's website at http://www.ccscollect.co.uk to make a payment, or set-up regular payments, or
• call 0844(###) ###-####to make a payment, or to talk about your financial circumstances and agree what you can afford to pay regularly until you settle your debt ##CallCharges##, or
• contact the agency by email***@******.*** or write to them at***** Thornton Heath, Surrey CR7 6YY
If you don't pay, or make an arrangement to pay what you owe over time, we might recommend legal action to recover your debt. Legal action would mean extra costs to you, and might affect your credit rating.
If you've paid us in the last few days, you can ignore this letter.
Yours sincerely,
Libby Barr,
Managing Director, Sales and Service
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: *****
London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England No(###) ###-####
www.bt.com
Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support centre. Below is a summary of your request and our response.
If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 14 days.
Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
Subject
MA---E-P4-DN000040190762016642.tif
Discussion Thread
Response Via Email (Venkata) 17/03/2016 12:32 PM
Hello Mr. Jones,
This is with reference to your letter that you have sent regarding the delivery charges of £13.90. I have tried calling you at *********** but unable to reach you.
What I’ve done:
I would like to inform you that the charges of £13.90 will be waived off and you do not need to pay the amount. You can consider this e-mail as the confirmation of the above an d let me know if there is anything else I can help
How to get in touch:
If you have any general questions then please go to bt.com/help. If you can’t find the answer there, we’ve included lots of ways you can contact us.
Thank you for contacting BT.
Best wishes,
Venkata Rayaprolu
Digital Care Advisor
This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or confidential. It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're not the intended recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this information is prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please let me know immediately on the email address above. Thank you. We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office:*****London EC1A 7AJ Registered in England no:(###) ###-####
Customer By Email (Dummy Whitemail) 17/03/2016 01:00 AM
The following image requires your attention.
Image Name: DN000040190762016642.tif
Primary category:BILL
Related service:
Sub category:
Classification:ENQUIRY
Copy the URL to the browser to view the image :
http://shock.nat.bt.com:61001/pls/fresco/shock.SHK_AUTO_EMAIL.display_img?imgname=DN000040190762016642.tif
If you cannot deal, please forward to***@******.***.
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office:*****London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no:(###) ###-####
[---001:002195:19947---]
I cancelled the order due to them lying and failing to deliver, all done correctly, yet they are still doing this
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

This looks like they raised a bill but then credited it.

What is it you would like to know about this today please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex