chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I was a uber driver in Sydney I received a complaining

I was a uber driver in Sydney I received a complaining for indecent assault that I touch someone's body I am in uk now what is your advise please
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

What exactly is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The question is do I have to go back to Australia or do I have to start my defence in the UK

You can commence your defence from the UK, however, if you are charged with a criminal offence, you would have to return to Australia to face those charges. The alternative is that the Australian police involve the police in the UK and you are arrested here.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How likely the uk police will involve the car?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi my last question is do I have to start now or wait until it comes to uk if it comes