75100385

I am a business and i have a list of potential clients that

Customer Question

Hi I am a business and i have a list of potential clients that i can call on their mobile. (B2B Services)
What is the law on calling a business and leaving a voice mail?
I will not be contacting consumers, this is for B2B services where their details are open to the public domain?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

For now please let me know whether they have your permission to call?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have permission to call me, however your offer amount is this just £38 in total? as i signed up for high level detail for £47
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry I didn't answer your questions.I as the company has not been expressly given permission for me to call the business.
But this is like any business when someone wants to contact them, permission is implied?Note i am not making a phone call, this is a message that will be sent to their voicemail & not need to actually call a phone number of the business.Example : B2BLets say i have a list of Electricians websites that have a problem on their website that i can fix.
I contact these electricians by sending a voicemail to their business mobile phone number thats public information found in directories on the net and yellow pages etc.The message just says, Hi i am X and i noticed you have a problem on your website that we can fix. please call me back on number XThey never actually receive a phone call. its just a voice mail.Secondary Questions:Is this form of communication ok for Consumers? B2C
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The voice mail message is pre recorded and the specific message is only related to their real specific problem.
A fault on their website.The pre recorded voicemail will be sent via electronic software to the businesses mobile phone number.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a number we can chat on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When are you going to call?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I have been in conference. When would be good to call? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now is fine
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I called, it rang but then no-one picked up!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry please try again had the phone on silent
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex