12826847

If a distant neighbour is causing a parking dispute outside

Customer Question

If a distant neighbour is causing a parking dispute outside my home and business premises that effects my day to day running of my business
What action can I take
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Are there any restrictions upon parking there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I have just sent you a message
the person concerned does not live in this block of houses and parks 2 cars on a first come first served basis which is ok however when he parked outside my premises leaving a huge space in front of his car he refused to move forward when I politely asked him he said he was punishing me for having parked 2 cars outside my house previously i own 3 houses in this are and lives around the corner and parks 2 cars of which I have never complained about
due to his aggressive and abusive language and refusal to move forward or swop places with me so that I could attend to my business vehical which needed cleaning and charging I rang the police not to do with a parking restriction but due to the abuse the police are not able to make contact with him they say until next week meanwhile he is parked outside my property both personal and business all week end - serverly disrupting my bank holiday business trade as I cannot operate with hout charging and cleaning my vehical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to know what action I am able to take for willfull distruption to my business and emothional wellbeing by verbal abuse and threatening behaviour
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Ok. So are there any restrictions upon where he parks?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No restrictions i have responded to this twice
I am not happy with the service I would like a refund
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Opting out.