13262538

Does jersey law channel island have a quit deed law

Customer Question

does jersey law channel island have a quit deed law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a legal question about Jersey, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to hep you.

There is no Quit Claim law in Jersey - it is a US concept and there is no immediate equivalent in either English or French law - nor in any of the Channel Islands.

Please ask if you need further information