75100385

Background: we have won a small claim and costs. The

Customer Question

Background: we have won a small claim and costs. The Judgment debtor refuses to pay. He refuses to provide an addrewss where he is living and other information. The court cannot even apply his CCJ. I now wish to apply for contempt of court. he has disobeyed 6 court orders. I know about PART81 but it is not clear or specific and I need advise as to 1. which form to use ( Form 244?) 2. where to put the prison warning 3. what is required by way of statement of truth or affadavit 4. what is required by way of a draft order 5. how/when to apply for dispensation with service as we don't have the other party's address
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
N39 order for questionning. JD attended (at second time of asking) but failed to provide infoirmation as ordered. The Judge ordered him to provide this information by April 14th. he has not done so.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How did you serve the original order for questioning?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi AlexMy number is ***** 317 479. To answer your question how did we serve the original order for questioning: we managed to do this because he had been granted an oral hearing to seek permission to appeal and we knew we would see him in court on a specific date where I served the order in person. As it happened he didn't attend the questionning, but we then had a fruther opportunity when there was a hearing for costs the following month so we served him a second time in court. There are no further such opportunies and all we have is a post box address. He refused to provide his address at questionning and the latest order by the judge is that he must provide his address (and other information), but he has simply ignored this order. I will await your call. Many thanks Nick
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry , phone call cut out, please can you call again Thanks Nick
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling again