29905560

How to complain about hsbc telephone answer response time

Customer Question

how to complain about hsbc telephone answer response time currently 20 mins
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you complained to anyone about this yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

If you wish to raise a complaint with the bank then you must complain to them directly first. Yu can do this in your local branch, by phone on 03457 404404, online by completing a complaint form here:

https://hsss.hsbc.co.uk/ukpersonal/contactforms/contactus_complain.jsp

or by sending them a letter to:

Customer Care Team

HSBC Bank Plc

PO Box 6125

Coventry, CV3 9GW

If your complaint remains unresolved after using their own complaints procedure, then you can approach the Financial Ombudsman:

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumer/complaints.htm

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, do you need any further assistance or are you happy with the above response? Look forward to hearing from you.