Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I'm on a tier 2 visa. Expiring end of sept 2016. But I'm a

Customer Question

I'm on a tier 2 visa. Expiring end of sept 2016. But I'm a teacher. So school year ends in July, and I will be paid till end of aug 2016. How long can I stay in UK after I finish working?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Happy to wait. Otherwise I want my money back...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Especially since the whole £28 was charged not just £3 deposit...
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. You can ask for a refund at any time on this page.
Expert:  ukvisasolutions replied 1 year ago.

Thank your for your query. As per the terms of Just Answer and my professional licence, I am only able to give a generic advice in relation to your question.

As you applied under Tier 2, your Certificate of Sponsorship would have stated how long is employment with your sponsor. According to that, the Home Office has given you leave to remain in the UK until the end of September 2016. In order to avoid becoming an overstayer, you need to either apply for further leave to remain in the UK by applying under whatever category you seek and comply with the rules or leave the UK before your leave expires.

Thank you for your questions. Please kindly rate my answer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is not helpful at all. I gave specific time periods/ dates etc and got no information back.... The school year ends in July, I'm employed though until end of August. My visa expires end of September- when do I have to leave by?? I have read something about being able to stay 60 days after finishing work? Concerned that if I finish work on 22 July, I can't stay until end of September?
Also, can I leave the UK and return during August? (Still officially employed by the school during aug)If I don't get specific answers- I want my money back....
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Continue to search for someone. But then if u don't find someone- refund my money, please...