75100385

Can an unincorporated Sociall Club Club Committee abandon

Can an unincorporated Sociall Club Club Committee abandon their responsibilities 'to control and manage the affairs (including the bar) under their Constitution and Rules and by the "2005 (Club Licenses) Regulations" from the Licensing Act 2003 by abolishing their regular Committee Meetings mandated by that Constitution and Rules and declaring that a full-time Club Manager who is neither a member nor in elected office shal take that full reponsibility, then informing the members that all their concerns must not be referred to the Committee but to that Manager. ?
The Club holds both a Club premises Certificate dated 2005 that states "Conditions: as per club Rules and the Eegulations" and a Premises Licence dated 2010 which states "The club rules are part of this Licence", Thx
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

No. They can ONLY do this if they amend their constitution. Otherwise they are in breach of their own rules!