ukvisasolutions
ukvisasolutions, Solicitor
Experience:  Immigration Solicitor
85266915

My mother was in Uk and her assylum was rejected. She was

Customer Question

Hello.
My mother was in Uk and her assylum was rejected. She was deported from uk in 2012. Now she wanna move to another EU country where i am having citizenship. I have few questions.
1.do they share information about failed assylum claim between UK and EU? If so what sort of informations do they share. Does it automatically affekt my mothers visa to here?
2.My sister is UK Citizen. Can she sponser my mother to uk?
thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I waited long and u are not sending reply. It costs money too as i paid. This is robbery. I wanna u to cancel this and pay my money back
Expert:  ukvisasolutions replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your questions. I am an expert in Immigration. As per the terms of Just Answer I am only able to give generic advice.

You have asked multiple questions and I will try and deal with them in light of the information provided by you.

1.do they share information about failed assylum claim between UK and EU? If so what sort of informations do they share. Does it automatically affekt my mothers visa to here? As your mother claimed asylum in the UK, the UK Government would have taken her fingerprints and biometrics. All EU states share this information. Please note that if you fail to disclose this information, depending what the law of that EU country is, they may consider it as deception for not disclosing it and may affect the outcome of her application. I would suggest that you speak to an immigration lawyer of the country you are considering applying for the visa for your mother.
2.My sister is UK Citizen. Can she sponser my mother to uk? Your sister can sponsor her mother on a visit visa basis or can apply her to come to the UK permanently if your mother has serious medical condition. I have linked the relevant rules for your perusal:

https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor-visa

https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/eligibility

Please note that any application you make, the UK Government will consider her past failed asylum claim.

Please kindly rate my answer.

Expert:  ukvisasolutions replied 9 months ago.

Happy New Year.

I note that you have not rated my answer, which is now long overdue.

I would be grateful if you would kindly rate my answer as soon as possible.