13262538

GENTLEMAN DIES LEAVING NO WILL! Leaves 3 brothers and 2

GENTLEMAN DIES LEAVING NO WILL! Leaves 3 brothers and 2 sisters, under the Law all are entitled to a share of Estate. However, youngest brother commits fraud against deceased 15 years previously and profits from Estate leaving older brother in financial distress ! Question: Is youngest brother still entitled to a share, even though remaining family do not want him to profit from the deceased Estate.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

Sadly the Intestacy Rules do not allow for any exceptions.

Unless the youngest brother will voluntarily renounce his claim then he will have to be paid.

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks Clare, thought that would be the case. Will try to track him down and renounce his rights.regards Dave
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry the news was not better - I hope all goes well