12826847

UbHi their grainger-hyland, on the 10-01-2015 and also

Customer Question

UbHi their
My name is ***** ***** on the 10-01-2015 and also 12-04-2015, I allegedly was caught on camera for speeding I never received any correspondence regarding these as they were posted to the incorrect address, the first I knew about this was on 27/28 of Feb this year by receptivity of a letter demanding the sum of £1706 when I contacted the party's I was informed that it was fines for the aforementioned speeding matter the matters were taken to court respectively on the 20/05/2015 and 21/05/2015, in addition to this I was disqualified from driving For 6 mths, i made anapplicarion to havethis set aside, the hearing is today andim worriedthat i may loose my licebse im unable to cofirm i was diving the car or not but have 6points on my license, ienploy 23 people who are dependant on my input i trave throughout england most days with work this could have a devastating effect on not only my life but my employees to is their anything you cab suggesti should do .?????
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What are you hoping to achieve?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To keep my licence
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To keep my license
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the delay.

What was the limit and what speed are you said to have been doing?