Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have an ex tenant that's owes me 910 pounds I have tried a

Customer Question

I have an ex tenant that's owes me 910 pounds I have tried a payment plan that he has signed to say he would pay but he's missed the first payment already so I decided to take them to a small claims court but not sure which form I need to fill in can anyone help?
Daniel
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. If you are only pursuing a settlement of the debt you can submit a money claim online here: https://www.gov.uk/make-money-claim-online

Initially you should formally write to him and give him a deadline to settle the debt, and warn that you will pursue a court application if he does not do so by this date .

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.