75100385

Please can you help us? I had dental work done at beginning

Please can you help us? I had dental work done at beginning of 2013 in exchange for my husband doing building work for the dentist. The dentist changed his mind at the beginning of my treatment and after he had been pulled out all my top teeth (I was having implants).We were both very worried and distraught naturally. The dentist did say he would find some other work for my husband to do at some point which he was happy to do. Consequently my temporary teeth snapped countless times over 18 months and one of the implants fell out leaving me with virtually no teeth and missing out on numerous social occassions, Christmases and our very special wedding anniversary (they snapped while we were away) leaving me very miserable and utterly depressed. I lost my job as I was meeting the public and my confidence was rock bottom. I eventually had my real teeth last August 2015.
My husband has always been willing to do work for the dentist, and as he is a sole trader he has to forward plan his workload.
We have now received a letter from a solicitor demanding over £18,000 saying that the dentist wont wait any longer. We cannot understand it, as he was always very clear that he was in no rush. We both are naturally very worried, and now I am angry as he was the one who pulled out of the initial arrangement and made me wait and suffer for months with half a mouthful of teeth.
Your advice and response would be much appreciated.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01865 379449
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,When can I expect a phone call from you?Many thanksDenise
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I will call shortly. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex,Thank you for your help the other day ref the dental work etc. I sent the solicitor a letter based on the information you gave me and I have now received another letter from him. I'm not sure how to respond so please could you call me please so I can discuss this with you?Many thanksDenise
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** have to go out by 12.45 unless you want to call me later on this afternoon, say 4'ish?