75100385

Can you tell me what it means when there is an interim order

Customer Question

Can you tell me what it means when there is an interim order made by the court does it mean that as we have repossed the property we have to pay the people that have made the charge?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are you in England or Wales?

-Are you the applicant or respondent and what is the application for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wales we have got arepossion order from the county court and are in the prosses of getting a High Court Writ but on the deeds it has 14.09.2004 Restriction:No disposition of the registered estate is to be registered without a certificate signed by the applicant for registration or his conveyanced that written notice of the disposition was given toxxxxxx being the person with the benefit of an Interim charging order on the beneficial interest of xxxxxxx made by the Liverpool County Court on 19July2004 under claim numberLV2227812 we have been told that this has to be settled by us I think that we only need to send a letter to the company with a copy of the court details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are being told that we cannot change the deeds so that we can get a grant for the security fence which has to be put up for security reasons
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are three plots 1 bungalow 2 garage business 3 parcel of land all have the same restrictions on.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the further information but I am afraid I will have to opt-out as this is not my area of expertise. A colleague who deals with such issues will assist you in due course

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I assume there was a County Court Judgment debt which has been registered against the property? Alex

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your reply please!!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a number we can chat on? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
014027831407
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I dont think that number is *****?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01407831407house phone yes it is correct it is for Anglesey North Wales
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex