75100385

Involved in a gh profile case in London Commercial Court.

Involved in a high profile case in London Commercial Court. Tentative court date is for Feb 2017. What is the time frame (cut off date) for when the claimant has to submit any procured evidence and testimonies for the defense team to review.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Has there been a Court order for the exchange of witness statements at this point?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not aware . I am a potential witness on behalf of the claimant. I am inquiring on regards ***** ***** timeline as the team has not just been keeping me on a need to know basis. Hence is their a timeline they need to abide too for submitting any evidence forward as well as potential testimonies... is there also a way of obtaining a cause list (exact court date) so far in advance.Many thanksLawrence
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - the Court will make an order for disclosure and the other side will send you a list of documents. You can request to inspect these documents at any time.

The court if they have not done so, will set down and timetable when witness statements should be exchanged. This is usually at least a month or so before a hearing. Then you will know what the case is and what documents they are relying on.

But you should have disclosure already and can ask for copies.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no many thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Thanks!