13262538

I am writing to get some answer if possible my girlfriend

I am writing to get some answer if possible my girlfriend was travelling from Cluj-Napoca to Germany in my car She is fully insured but she got stop at the Hungarian border control now it as been e few weeks i do not know what happen i got a phone call from my girlfriend that she was keep in custody for no reason my girlfriend name is***** Vasinca her ID number KX753443 She is Romanian but live with me in England in Ashbourne*****post code DE6 1 FP Derbyshire my name is***** am Italian i do not know what to do because i do not hear or knowing where She is and why she is keep somewhere near the border control between Romania and Hungary please try to help Me
my email***@******.***
regard
Giancarlo Girometti
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I hope you can Help me she was driving to come to England after visiting her mother i am worried also because she is not well the car reg she was driving is G20GCG a Mercedes SLK 250 diesel white
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How long has she lived with you here in the UK?

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She lived with me for 3 months what else you need to know from me I have paid already £47 pounds excuse me for what I paid with out any answer
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I have to ask - is there a chance she has decided not to come back?

Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She has my car if she is held in the border control what can i do but if she is not then have to go the police i want my car back i have still to pay form my car is on finance can you help
regard
Giancarlo Girometti
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

I have accepted your call but was unable to speak to you despite being on hold for 5 minutes. You may contact me on *********** /p>

Many thanks,

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I note that my colleague has not been able to speak to you.

I fear that the obvious answer is often the correct one - it is unlikely that your girlfriend has been detained anywhere - it is more likely that she has decided not to return the car to you.

Your next step is to report the car as stolen.

Alternatively if you are convinced that she has indeed been arrested then report the matter to the Romanian embassy in Hungary giving them all the informtaion that you have available.

Further to our conversation, the details you have requested can be found at the following link:

http://www.police.hu/english/border-information/border-crossing

Good Luck!!