12826847

Question with ' ' Question I would like to ask a

Customer Question

question with 'For Ben Jones'
Question I would like to ask a question about a letter I have received, I want to know the legal implications
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Please explain your situation in some more detail, thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I am really worried due to a letter I have received from Trading standards regarding my websiteok first of all, they have referred me as another website, I know its a typo mistakeExampleRegarding your website examplexxxx.com , while my website is examplexxxx.co.ukHowever because they have also make reference to the niche market I am in, I am sure its me they are referring toCan I ignore the letter on this basis and not reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They say to provide an assurance within the next 21 days that I have taken appropriate steps to comply with the above mentioned legislationsBe adivsed they we will be monitoring complaints about your business ad if necessary in the future we will take enforcement action to ensure fair trading
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please see attached for more info
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

I have looked into your query in more detail but unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can still wait , please find me a person to help. Thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,