12826847

My granddaughters ex is is originally from Ghana, he has

Customer Question

My granddaughters ex is is originally from Ghana, he has been in this country for 19 years and they have beautiful son together. The father has a relationship and has a parental obligation which he takes very seriously. He has served 2yrs of a 4 and a half prison sentence, a crime for which he still maintains his innocence. The home office have now held him with a ticket to deport him to a country which he left at the age of 12. He has no family or prospects there and of coure the main thing is the fact he has not had his son taken into consideration. Heis nowseeking asylum. How can we have his son´s rights taken in to consideration as he adores his daddy and and is already asking where he is.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to know how to save this lovely guy from being deported. I have a solicitor which is costing me a fortune and simply wanted a second opinon on what I can do.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

Is he still in custody?

What was he charged with?

Does he have a contact order through the courts?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not happy with this response. what on earth do I have to do to get my money back considering there is supposed to be a 30 day money back no questions asked. guaratee