Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I m a bangladeshi. i came to uk in 2010 with student visa. i

i m a bangladeshi. i came to uk in 2010 with student visa. i have extend my visa twice. my college is dead since 2015. i still have visa remain for next 2 months. i came to ireland few days ago. i want to submit a asylum. i wanted to know am i allowed to do ayslum in ireland.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Dear Shemul, the first thing you should be aware of, is that both Britain and Ireland pool their visa applications. So, a record of your five years as a student in the UK will be available to the Irish visa authorities. So, you will not be able to successfully claim asylum in Ireland after you have lived openly for six years in the UK. It is inconceivable that the Irish authorities will consider you a refugee from Bangladesh when your recent history is of living in the UK. So, I would not advise that you seek to apply for asylum in Ireland. You will probably have to spend three months in Ireland in social provision housing whilst your visa application is being dealt with. During this time, you won't be allowed to work and you will only have the equivalent of £7.50 per week available to you. So, I would suggest you find some other way to deal with your visa problem.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

2. Please Rate your answer as unless you Rate the answer your expert will receive no payment for answering your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I m a bangladeshi. i came to uk in 2010 with student visa. i have extend my visa twice. my college is dead since 2015. i still have visa remain for next 2 months.
I want to know about Romania. How can I get visa or full citizenship in Romania. I want eu card in easy way