chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My wife has been summoned to court no television license,

my wife has been summoned to court for having no television license, the tv licensing officers turned up with a search warrant while I was at work and she has now been summoned to court, can I go to court in her place or can I go with her and do the talking ?
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

Who owns the property?

If you both live there, I would be of the opinion that you are also entitled to attend and request the court that you put your case forward also.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards