chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I sold a freehold property in Cyprus. The email of my

Customer Question

I sold a freehold property in Cyprus. The email of my solicitor had been interfered with and he sent the money to the wrong person. He refuses to compensate me. What can I do
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

Where was the solicitor based, Cyprus of the UK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Based in North Cyprus, but a London barrister and member of the Law Society

Is he practising with a licence from the Cyprus Bar Association? If so, you will have to file a complaint with the Cyprus Bar Association. Details can be found at the following link: http://www.cyprusbarassociation.org/v1/index.php/en/

If he is qualified in the UK, you may also wish to file a complaint to the Solicitors regulation Authority or Bar Standards Board in the UK.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,