Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My divorce solicitor will be dealing with our consent order.

Customer Question

My divorce solicitor will be dealing with our consent order. my husband and I remain good friends and he does not want to consult a solicitor to sign.he is happy to sign it as we have discussed this is this ok
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, it is possible for him to deal with and sign the consent order without instructing a solicitor, however, given the legal implications of the financial matter and the possible complexities in the consent order it is highly recommended that a solicitor provides him independent legal advice so that he is fully aware of the legalities of what is included in the consent order.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.