12826847

I need an advice about car accident and blame away. Thank

Hello!
I need an advice about car accident and blame for running away.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How can i help with this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Police officer wants to have an interview with me about Car accident I failed to report. I had a call from insurance company about claim that I scratched the care in tesco parking area. All happened last month. My main question is how can I avoid criminal record. I'm ready to pay the claim even I don't feel guilty. I just can't get criminal record for my work. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you could answer to my previous question please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

That is not really realistic I'm afraid. This is going to lead to a prosecution.

They may charge you with failing to stop and report and also with careless driving. If you plead to careless driving they may drop the failing to stop and report. That is a common deal that they accept.

if so, that would mean the conviction that you have is non recordable and so not on DBS.

I'm afraid that they are not likely to accept an alternative to prosecution though.