chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

What is the process the address of a UK Ltd? Which are the

Customer Question

What is the process for changing the address of a UK Ltd? Which are the steps to be followed and what is the cost?
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

You will need to change the registered address at Companies House using Form AD01. I do not believe that there is a fee payable.

I hope this answers your question, If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, a clarification: what justification needs to be sent to companies house (for example the contract with the landlord ?). A letter not naming the monthly rent is enough? How much time the process takes?Kind regards, George

Hi George,

I do not believe any justification is required at all. Form AD01 needs to be completed and signed by an authorised signatory of the company.

It can take a few days to change the registered address once the forms have been received by companies house.

Kind regards,