12826847

My issue is with Vodafone. Circa Oct of last year I went to

Customer Question

My issue is with Vodafone. Circa Oct of last year I went to carphone warehouse as both my childrens mobiles were coming to end of contract. They provided 2 new phones and cancelled the 2 old contracts.
Months afterwards Vodafone have been continuously chasing me for over £100 in bills as it turns out the contracts were not cancelled I guess. I have written to them several times and dealt with their debt collector. They have now effected my credit rating which was otherwise perfect and I am shortly needing to get a mortgage.
Any suggestions? I am reluctant to pay it off as no fault plus if I do then it still stays on my credit rating for 6 years anyway?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Have you tried to contact Vodafone regarding the debt they have added to your credit file?